Saturday, June 27, 2009

Recovered and Renergized

It's saturday morning, cartoons are playing (yes, still a kid at heart), and I feel very rested. After the third day of our June 2009 Globaloria training session, I sat down very tired friday evening. That was when I realized just how much we had done and learned. We didn't do physical labor, break a sweat, or lift a finer for much more than typing and eating the incredible meals over the past three days but we had really worked our brains, imaginations, and our mental limits.

This morning, like I said, I woke up very rested and refreshed. Not that it was over but in the way that I felt ready to take on the digital world again with even more gusto. I woke up thinking about what I needed to do for our virtual team assignment and not with dread but excitement.

Thanks to everyone on the Globaloria team for helping make that feeling possible.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way. I am planning when I am going to finish my assignment so that you can get started. It feels good to work with other teachers--I think we should try to show up Patrick and Jeremy. I think we can take them.

Mr. Dorsey said...

With our group, I think we can blow them out of the water.

Anonymous said...

At any rate, I liked some of the vadlo biology cartoons!

Forget the Wii

Forget the Wii
This image says it all...