Thursday, July 2, 2009

Arrays and Randomization

Had a lot of practice with arrays latey. I was even trying to make a nested array with movie clips to be attached in a random order, but, that was taxing my mind just a little bit to start off with. Though I am enjoying the control that arrays give you with just a bit of code. If anyone has good information on using arrays to randomly project movie clips, it would be appreciated. Check out Our Lunch Tray. It is a work in progress but needed to test the coding out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is cool to see my work in your work. Let me know if there is something else you need. I am working on the chef. I have two and I think you will like them. Did you like the bag of chips? Maybe you should upload those for everyone to see.

Mr. Dorsey said...

I have loved all the food so far, great job Denise! I will need to add those in definitely. Also, If you guys will let me know which foods we want in which level I will get all the arrays built for them.

Unknown said...

This weekend I will try to put everything on the wiki and send Angie and Melonie a message so that they can check things out. Our internet has been slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I am not sure what the problem is but I will try to get as much work as possible done.

Forget the Wii

Forget the Wii
This image says it all...