Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Kids On the Blog


After reading several of the new educator's responses to "Who is your favorite Beatler", I was very impressed. In Jennifer's blog I found a good sense of whimsy and word play in combination with the photo she chose. In Becky's blog, I saw a great combination of research and blogging through the many links she included. http://mrrosssblog.blogspot.com/,shared a good take on the Beatles as the original Boy Band through his own very personal story.



These were very good examples of people jumping into blogging feet first. They all show the inclusion of self and effort that help to make blogging a healthy, helpful, and hearty part of a Globaloria class. I think I can take what I learned from all three and use it to push my own blogs even further and model good blogging techniques for my students.

No comments:

Forget the Wii

Forget the Wii
This image says it all...